Healthy Lifestyles. Permanent change, even positive change, doesn’t happen overnight. It can take some time, effort and commitment.
The Struggle is Over
Each time you are struggling to make change remember the A New Days Way to Vibrant Health because health is not just about the physical it is about your entire self. Body, mind and soul. If you take care of the whole person, then the whole person will thrive. There is no reason to strive for perfection in your changes, but you can come close if you take your time creating positive change in your life.
Permanent change doesn’t happen overnight. It can take some time, effort and commitment. A good rule of thumb is to take your time incorporating new things into your life. They say it takes 21 days to create a habit, so a good idea would be to take one letter per month of the acronym, “A NEW DAY’S Way” and in eight short months you’ll have created habits that will last you a lifetime.
- A — Air / Oxygen is essential for life
- N — Nutrition/ eating whole foods and raw foods
- E — Exercise / finding something fun to do to get moving/ include your spouse, friends and children
- W — Water / Drinking filtered tap water and high water fruits and veggies
- D — Detox / keeping your insides clean is as important as flossing your teeth.
- A — Attitude / Attitude determines altitude
- Y — Yes /say yes more, say no to get to yes
- S– Sleep/ Get good sleep for at least 7 to 9 hours a nigh
Learn about A New Days Way here!